About Me! :)
Welcome to my home on the web!
Here’s a little information about myself.
I am a seventh grader at St. Mary’s Elementary School in Centralia, IL.
- 4′ 11″ feet tall
- blonde hair
- 12 yrs old
I have been wakeboarding since April of 2004. I started out skiing on training skis when I was 3 1/2 years old. I then got my first wakeboard for Christmas in 2003 and I have loved the sport ever since.
I practice from April until November almost on a daily basis at Centralia Lake. In the off-season my dad takes me to Orlando about every-other weekend so I can continue to ride and train since it’s cold at home.
While doing all of this wakeboarding, I have managed to still receive straight A’s on my report cards.
- Girl Scouts
- Liquid Force Star 124 board
- Liquid Force Wing Closed-toe bindings
- Ride behind Supra’s all-new Liquid Force Edition Launch 22V.
- Train on trampoline with Ryan Jones from The Tramp Place in Orlando, FL
- Liquid Force product catalogs
- Various wake boarding web sites
- Feature article in The Water Skiier magazine
- Local newspapers articles
- Fox2 News – St. Louis, MO
- Small part in The Chick Flick all-girl wakeboarding DVD
- WFIL-TV (ABC Carbondale, IL) local interest news story
0 people like this